Ground Source Heat Pumps
If you're looking for a renewable energy specialist, get in touch today
Benefits of Ground Source Heat Pumps in South Wales
Further Benefits Include:
- No need for fuel deliveries,
- No risk of fuel being stolen,
- Ground source heat pumps save space, as there are no fuel storage requirements,
- They also require less maintenance compared to combustion-based heating systems and a longer lifespan than combustion boilers,
- A well-designed ground source heat pump can also increase the sale value of your property.
Ground Source Heat Pump Costs
Here at Summit Energies, we have been providing ground source heat pumps in South Wales and beyond for over 50 years. We are proud to work with a wide customer base and a range of projects across South Wales, including both commercial and domestic settings. We’re also a part of the Mitsubishi Electric Partner Programme, which allows us to use trade-only products of the highest specifications to compliment our top quality service. In addition to this, our team is also fully Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) registered.
Solar Panels and Ground Source Heat Pumps
we specialise in designing and installing ground source heat pump systems and solar panels for residential and commercial properties. Our team of experts will work with you to determine the best system for your needs and budget. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you reduce your energy bills and protect the environment with a GSHP system and solar panels.